Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bad Boyz Of Twitter

I am very proud to be a member of the @BadBoyzOfTwitter. We are a group of anipals who are ready at a moment's notice to help any other animal, wherever it is in the world, in any way we can. We have members from around the world, many with special talents (they be a secret so I can't divulge them here).
@FreshOtis @LeoPussMan @PuppyNumber7-which is me! @TigerBoyTheCat @ToughTeddyBear @TabbyTezTweets
@Keely_Bobs & Me on our Harley outside her place 9 November 2010
Me & @Keely_Bobs driving along the UK coast 11 November 2010
My angel is a member of the #PinkAngels (isn't she adorable??)
My brother Raja and his girlfriend Hannah out on a ride 12 November 2010 - Raja is an unofficial member of the #BadBoyzOfTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment