Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Proud to Announce an Engagement

I am so happy ... on 13 October 2010 my beautiful girlfriend Keely consented to be my forever partner. We have set our wedding for 21 February 2011, which is also my 4th birthday.
The princess of my heart, Keely

We held our Engagement Party on 5 November 2010 at Disneyland:
Keely & me at Disneyland for Engagement Party on 5 November 2010
Many of our Twitter friends attended, breakfasting at Ariel's Grotto before enjoying the Park and its attractions:
Program for Engagement Party at Disneyland
During the breakfast, we toasted our special friend Bear, without whom we might never have met:
Toast to Bear at Engagement Breakfast
We also toasted my darling angel, Keely (@Keely_Bobs on Twitter):
Toast to Keely at Engagement Breakfast

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations friend. Sorry I missed your party. Very happy for you - you getting a bootiful lady.

    ReplyDelete